- Home /
Vote information: TAFE Teachers and Related Employees Enterprise Agreement 2021
The AEU - NSW Teachers Federation (Federation) advice and information about the upcoming ballot for the new TAFE Teachers and Related Employees Enterprise Agreement 2021.
Federation recommends you to participate in the ballot and vote in favour of endorsing the proposed Enterprise Agreement.
Union members have once again defended all existing working conditions for TAFE Teachers and related employees.
The new agreement is for a 12 month period commencing on the 1st July 2021 and expiring on the 30th June 2022 and includes:
- a 2.04% increase in salary and allowances (back paid from the first full pay period on or after 1 July 2021)
All TAFE NSW TAFE Teacher and related employee will also receive the 0.5% increase in the superannuation guarantee charge (employer contribution) from 9.5% to 10% from 1 July 2021.
The Enterprise Agreement Ballot (voting) opens on Thursday 26th August and closes 5:00pm Wednesday 1st September 2021.
The Ballot Vote information:
CorpVote Pty Ltd will conduct the ballot process. Once the voting period commences, you can lodge your vote either online or by telephone. To do this you will require your:
- Voter Access Code (VAC), which CorpVote will be send to your TAFE email address and
- Person ID Number (refer to your payslip for your Person ID)
TO VOTE ONLINE
To lodge your vote online, please follow these steps:
- Go to: www.netvote2.com.au/960
- Input your Voter Access Code and your Person ID Number where indicated and press the ‘Enter’ button.
- Follow the on screen instructions to make your preference and submit your vote.
TO VOTE BY TELEPHONE
To lodge your vote by telephone, please follow these steps:
- To prepare to lodge your vote by telephone, ensure you have:
- Your Voter Access Code and your Person ID Number and a piece of paper and a pen to record your receipt number.
- Dial 1300 757 801 (International +61 3 9900 4970) and follow the audio prompts.
Please also encourage your colleagues to join the Union and participate in the ballot and vote in favour of endorsing the proposed Enterprise Agreement.
Join the Federation call 1300654369 or join online.
- Media Releases
- Women in Education
- Professional Learning
- Aboriginal Education
- Multicultural Education
- Special Education
- Future Teachers
- Small schools
- Special Interest Groups
- Peace and Environment
- Corrective Services
- Careers Advisers
- The President writes
- Ask Federation