- Home /
- Professional Learning
CPL offers professional learning opportunities for leaders and aspiring leaders
Courses to support members to be effective leaders in their school are offered by the Centre for Professional Learning.
They are presented by highly experienced and skilled teachers, consultants and experts, and have attracted positive feedback from members in the past:
- “I can’t wait to recommend the course to my colleagues!”
- “All the sessions were very valuable”
- “Expertise and depth of knowledge of the presenter was much appreciated”
- “The role play scenarios were realistic, as were the ideas/suggestions for conflict resolution”
- “The content discussed was very creative and I am looking forward to trying the ideas”
- “Many excellent ideas and strategies to take back to my school. Thank you.”
CPL courses address a range of areas of responsibility for school leaders:
- A Practical Approach to the Performance and Development Framework
- Leading the Lifting of Achievement in Years 7-12
- Leading Improvement in Literacy Years K-6
- Leading Aboriginal Education
- Managing Difficult Situations in Schools
- Lifting Achievement in Years 7-12.
For dates, venues and more information visit cpl.asn.au.
Completing one of these courses will contribute at least five hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered Professional Development. Check individual course descriptions for more detail.
— Kerri Carr
- Media Releases