- Home /
- Professional Learning
CPL supports members closer to home
The Centre for Professional Learning travels to regional centres to offer high-quality training and support of members working out of Sydney.
This year courses will be offered to South Coast teachers at Kiama Leagues Club.
- 14 August — Spelling and the NSW English K-6 Syllabus
- 15 August — Teaching Reading, Comprehension and Critical Thinking K-6 using the English Syllabus
Members in the Riverina may be interested in courses to be run at Wagga Wagga RSL.
- 21 May — Exploring Problem Solving and Working Mathematically K-6
- 22 May — Writers for Life — Teaching Writing K-6
- 23 May — Lifting Achievement in Years 7-12
- 13 August — Difficult Situations and You as an Educational Leader
Courses will be held at Dubbo for Central West members.
- 4 June — Improving Writing Stage 1 to Stage 3
- 25 October — Response Writing — Conversations About Text in Secondary Schools
Professional learning opportunities for teachers in the Hunter will be held at Charlestown and Garden Suburb.
- 12 June — Spelling and the NSW English K-6 Syllabus — Charlestown
- 13 June — Teaching Reading, Comprehension and Critical Thinking K-6 — Charlestown
- 21 August — Assessment K-6: Making Use of Meaningful Data — Charlestown
- 22 August — Exploring Problem Solving and Working Mathematically K-6 — Charlestown
- 11 September — Classroom Management through Effective Teaching — Charlestown
- 26 July — Leading Aboriginal Education — Garden Suburb
The CPL will offer Mid North Coast members courses at Coffs Harbour.
- 1 August — Improving Student Learning by Creating a Thinking Classroom K-6
- 2 August — Teaching Reading, Comprehension and Critical Thinking K-6 Using the English Syllabus
- 27 August — Difficult Situations and You as an Educational Leader
Federation is endorsed to provide NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient and Highly Accomplished Teacher. For more information about courses run by the Centre for Professional Learning visit cpl.asn.au.
- Media Releases
- Women in Education
- Professional Learning
- Aboriginal Education
- Multicultural Education
- Special Education
- Future Teachers
- Beginning Teachers
- Small schools
- Special Interest Groups
- Peace and Environment
- Corrective Services
- Careers Advisers
- Industrial Matters
- The President writes
- Ask Federation